OUR CORPORATE MANAGEMENT OFFER IS BASED ON 3 PRINCIPLES:
GOVERNANCE, SUBSTANCE & REPUTATION.
With the OECD’s new criterias on the Based Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) as well as grater imposed by the common reporting standards (CRS), currently singed by xxx counties; and the various regulations surrounding international monetary transactions, you simple cannot afford to wrongly file your taxes, or fail to make certain disclosure or effect payments without a proper transaction monitoring. Today the greatest risk of a business is not failing to secure contracts ans being paid on time, but is the regulatory risks.
This is particular true for those working in non-equivalent jurisdiction as well as activities which are considered high risk, such as companies having government contracts.
Our philosophy has always been to break the complex into a simple set of tasks which allows you to follow through on the progress of company at each stage of its life. This can be broken down into:
Selection of proper Jurisdiction
Selection of proper company type & structure
Personal structures for shareholders
Constitution of company
Compliance and client acceptance procedure
Incorporation and licensing(licensing might be a lengthy procedure depending on the nature of the license sought)
Bank account opening First minutes and ratifications
Legal and Governance Compliance incl. transaction monitoring to comply with anti money laundering legislations
Drafting of contracts, PPMs, employment contracts, Service Level Agreements
Due diliengence on stakeholders of the company Company secretarial
Preparation of board packs, board minutes and ensure proper statutory filing are complied with
1. Acceptance of Quote
Introductory email and invoice sent to the client and KYC documents are requested.
• Acceptance of Quote
• Collate KYC documents
2. Acceptance of Client
Capital Horizons will request three possible company names and the client’s KYC documents.
• Client Acknowledgement Form
• Make payments as per invoice sent
• Management & Indemnity Agreements
• Nominee Agreement
3. Completion of Application
The Corporate Services Team will go ahead with the incorporation process once the Legal & Compliance Team has reviewed and approved the KYC documents.
• Source of Funds
• Consent of Director
• Consent of Shareholder
4. Incorporation & Licensing
The relevant authorities at this level are the Financial Services Commission and the Registrar of Companies. The documents noted to the right are sent to the client to secure her/his signature.
• First Minutes
• Authorized Signatory (for specimen signature)
Once the structure is set-up, Capital Horizons Ltd will provide ongoing support services to its client as shown on the right. Note that in the case of a GBL1 company, one person from CHL must have view access and shall be an authorized signatory on the account.
• Accounting services
• Legal solutions
• Company secretarial
• Compliance and regulatory affairs
• Financial solutions*
We kindly request you to enclose the following documents as applicable:
1. Certified true copy of your passport (including the signature page).
2. Bank Reference Letter (the bank account has to have been opened for at least two years and it must state that the account has been maintained in a satisfactory manner).
3. Proof of Address (has to be less than three months old and a P.O. Box is not acceptable).
4. CV (including detailed employment history).
A Corporate Entity
Corporate Documents – certified copy of each of the following, if applicable:
1. Memorandum and Articles of Association (or equivalent).
2. Certificate of Incorporation (or equivalent).
3. Certificate of Good Standing (or equivalent).
4. Copy of Register of Directors.
5. Copy of Register of Members.
6. Copy of Authorised Signatory list.
7. Full documentations for each director and beneficial owner according to the nature of the party (whether individual, corporate, etc.).
The certification has to be executed as per the requirements of the Code on the Prevention of Money Laundering & terrorist Financing 2017 and should have the following details:
1. A statement confirming that the document is a true copy of original and that it has been seen and verified by the certifier (if you will be sending us a passport copy, the certification should also mention that the photo is of true likeness);
2. Certifier’s signature, date and rubber stamp;
3. Name in block beneath signature;
4. Indication of the profession, designation or capacity; and
5. Contact number/ email address.
OUR CORPORATE MANAGEMENT SERVICES